The Andromagik Company Care Club is a support group that allow room for the convergence of individuals with like minds to enjoy have the liberty to experience a warm level of relaxation, the opportunities to express themselves, share their innermost desires, their troubles and difficulties, and others issues pertinent to them in their day to day lives.
By like minds we mean individuals:
- Experiencing confusions and difficulties in discovering their purposes, having minor mental issues like depression related to purpose discovery
- Seeking support to take that big life decision
- Who must have lost hope in fulfilling their destinies and callings?
- Experiencing imbalanced work life or lacking motives to continue
- With feelings of dissatisfaction in their lives, careers, relationships, and jobs
- With artistic passion they are trying to identify or still feel the inability to grasp
- Feeling abandoned, marginalized or irrelevant
- Who just need people to talk to?
We do not discriminate based on gender, race, religious views, political stand, sexual orientation. We believe in mutual respect for every human and this is essential to continue membership at the Andromagik Company Care Club
Care Club Structure
The Andromagik Company Care Club is Curriculum-based and Topic-based.
In the Curriculum-based format specific readings will be assigned and discussions centered on given reading’s issue would be discussed as it pertains to members.
In the Topic-based format, topics are pre-designed based on previous meeting discussions, trends for the week directly related to meeting purpose, or topics designed by trainers and tested relevant. The structure of how each meeting day will go would be communicated to members via our communication channels, prior to the next meetings.
Meeting days and location: Meeting days differ per group that exists, and would be communicated based on interests indicated. Meetings are only held on Saturday for 3 Hours from 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
We use both indoor and outdoor location. Precise locations are communicated prior to meetings.
Meeting Structure: The meetings will include but would not be limited to introduction of members as they join in, extra curriculum activities, social and community activities, individual story-telling, brainstorming activities, discussions and ice breakers
Annual Membership Subscription: An annual subscription of NGN 18,000.00 for any support group option you opt for.
Additional Discounts: Should you decide to join more than one support group, speak to us for a 10% discount
Call us today to book a free consultation appointment or complete the form to get a call back.